Redpath Funeral Home, Melita was formerly C.P. Holden Furniture & Funeral Business, which was established in January of 1899. The business changed hands in August of 1939 to the Eyers family who continued on with the furniture and funeral business. In 1985 Mickey Eyers sold the funeral home to Ron & Brenda Nestibo who built the location we are situated in now and changed the name to Eyers-Nestibo Funeral Home. In October of 1998 Neil & Cara Redpath purchased the business, and carry on the tradition of funeral service started in 1899 serving the Melita and surrounding communities.
Redpath Funeral Home, Carnduff was formerly the Hillard Merrit Undertaking business which was established in 1915. Ken Eyers took over the business in 1958 and sold to Ron & Brenda Nestibo in 1985. In March of 1993 Neil & Cara Redpath purchased the business, and presently have Bruce & Linda Porter of Carnduff, helping with the day to day activities at this location.
Redpath Funeral Home, Oxbow was constructed in 2006-2007 and opened to the community in April of 2007. We are very proud to have Sandy & Ted Dalziel helping with the day to day activities at this location.